Monday, September 27, 2010

Beware of Feederism

I first heard about this a few months ago and I have to look it up. It's a fetish where one gets a sexual arousal by feeding a fat person. There is a feede and a feeder. It's odd to say the least and quite frankly, disturbing.

I love to eat but in my own terms. I don't want to be forced to eat more than I want to especially for the sexual gratification of another person. I don't associate that with sex and intimacy at all.


This a scary thought because those who has this fetish keeps it hidden below the surface. What does that mean to a plus size woman who is out in the awkward and unforgiving dating world?

What if these feederism fetish people disguise themselves as someone who prefers fat women over skinny women and "preys" on a fat woman into thinking he likes her for who she is but only to reel her into his feederism fantasy? What are the signs? How can you spot one? It is probably hard to spot one on a first-impression basis but once that red flag is raised, be ready to run away.

Obviously they do not want to be with you because they do not want to get to know what a great person you are. These people has no respect for you and the choices you want to make because they will force what they want upon you. These people do not love you. These people are only in on it, to satiate a fantasy. Love yourself, run away before it's too late - before feelings grow and an illusion of love and romance are spun around you.

 There are those who are obviously into and what they do is their business. I am merely stating my opinion and I may offend feede and feeders alike but I am exercising my right to have a position on this. Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I'm into that.

No comments:

Post a Comment