Saturday, October 16, 2010

Custo Barcelona / Spring 2011 Fashion Week

First off, a big thank you to Elle Magazine Online because without this site, I won't be able to view the fabulous collections during Fashion Week Spring 2011. 

I've had my eye on designer Custo Barcelona since I saw his almost "animated" patterns from his Fall 2010 collection. His patterns are, for a lack of a better word busy but I still appreciate his art.

His Spring 2011 was not surprisingly, like a boho spring bouquet Full of jewel tones,pastels and carribean coral and turquoise, feather-like textures, patterns like paint on canvas, geometric, symmetrical and assymetrical patterns -it's like a circus of color, texture and pattern, and yes I like it. He's not scared to use color and he is not scared to put them together either.

I am working on familiarizing myself regarding posting photos that were not taken by me. I mean, do I cite the sites and state who took the photo? Will that be enough? Can I even do that in here? I really want to show photos in my posts. Anyway. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment