Monday, October 18, 2010

Ruffles

I'm not talking about the potato-chip brand.






So they say ruffles add volume but I wore a ruffled skirt anyway. The weather got more bearable, I went to work feeling like a zombie, had very little sleep but thank goodness it's Thursday. The weather finally turned for the better. 100+ degree weather is just annoying. I stepped out of the building yesterday and was shocked to breathe in hot air. I know it's hard to believe coming from someone who grew up in a tropical Island but I honestly can't remember it being this unbearable.

It sure doesn't feel like October around here. It has been the 90s all week. I would wear this outfit again.

Shoes - Ross Stores
Skirt - Torrid
Top - Marshalls

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and shoes :) they go so well together.


    http://sisterfatshionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete